sábado, 20 de outubro de 2007

Escola Básica Municipal Osmar Cunha
Série: 2ª Turma 23/2007

Um comentário:

S K G Rao disse...

Hi Dear Critine,
I SAW YOUR BLOG AND THOUGHT OF A SAYING ANOTHER QUOTE FROM VOITAIRE.
"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR GOOD".
Please excuse me for taking your valuable time as I wish to ask your advice on the following points on Blog ethics which I do not know.
Questions:
1) Should we not communicate with fellow bloggers ?.
2)Requesting fellow bloggers to visit our blog is unethical,like knowing doors of all houses to requesting them to visit our house?.
3)Saying few good words in comments is unwanted.
4)Why are comments in blog for whose use ?
My Blog URL:
http://engineeringtextilesforindia.blogspot.com
If you leave your advice and address in my blog guest book you will get a free gift from me.
Thanking you in anticipation of your good advice.
Yours truly.
SKG Rao
WITH LOVE FROM INDIA.